- But the Prime Minister is wrong to suggest this is criminality pure and simple
- The first mistake is to assume firstly all the rioters were young,clearly not the case when you have a mother taking her kids,with buggy in order that the kids can help fill the buggy with looted goods..
- the second mistake is to assume ,particularly the younger element are ignorant stupid people. many are articulate,all are streetwise,they know what is going on.They see the institutions our society is supposed to be built on faltering badly.
- I would suggest they see the utter hypocrisy of those in authority,be it police corruption with newspapers or MPs escaping justice for stealing from the taxpayer with fraudulent expenses claims more apparent money for nothing abroad in our institution is massive MULTI-MILLION POUND BONUSES BEING PAID FOR TOTAL FAILURE.
- it is not surprising that those who have not from an upbringing without a decent moral compass,it is not hard to see ho.e they might conclude if they get stuff for nothing what about me? With religion largely discredited through media mockery and moral scandals and islamophobia society lack the role models for a settled society.
- while these are in no way an excuse for the they may explain how the moral decline of our institutions may have.lead to a me to atitude among the weak willed and easily led
- This is a result of a greed ,growth led society.
- Ifear these are far from the last uprisings by those who are ignored,patronised and picked on by a policeforce which like it or notis corrupt and institutionally racist.institutions will doubtless close ranks to ensure little or no fall out from the NOTW police bribery scandal.
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
ARE WE REAPING WHAT WE'VE SOWN
NO RIGHT MINDED PERSON COULD CONDONE THE LAWLESSNESS INCLUDING ARSON AND MURDER.