Friday, 17 June 2016

II WANT MY COUNTRY BACK. I want my country back that is a funny, smart, brave, sassy, intelligent, caring, loving, creative country. I want my country back that doesn't force sick people to go out to work. I want my country back that doesn't see education as a gold mine for business. I want my country back that loves what Europe has to offer. I want my country back that isn't fazed by newcomers but understands that good things come from difference. I want my country back that is industrious enough to build enough houses for everyone. I want my country back that can allocate resources to areas of stress. I want my country back that doesn't use the results of war to divide and rule us. I want my country back where we don't provoke fear to get our ends. 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK.
Pass it on.
Tell your friends.
Write it on a banner.
Write it in the sky.